Serrano Eagles Bulletin
Parent Bulletin - November 30, 2015
We missed you last week! But we hope you enjoyed the time with friends and family as much as we did. We now have three short weeks until the holiday break and want to warn you that the next three weeks are very very busy. We will be celebrating the season and enjoying the time we have together before our break.
Soaring Moments of the Week
Eagles Gift Wrap at Barnes and Noble
Serrano Eagle Builds Fully-Functional Pinball Machine Out Of LEGOS!
Kinder and 4th Celebrate Thanksgiving
Stay Connected with Serrano
TWEET like an Eagle!
Follow Us on Twitter: @SerranoOUSD (name - Serrano Elementary)
** Tweet your Eagle Pictures to @SerranoEagles and it will show up on our website
Our Twitter Handle has been changed - see new name
What's Coming Up in Week FOURTEEN?
- SETV Episode #5 - Thank you 6th Grade SETV team for continually providing us good news!
- Modified Wednesday - Early Release
- Eat, Shop and Be Merry - Ralph's Shopping Center is celebrating Serrano and many shops are providing a percentage back to Serrano shoppers all day. Many Serrano supporters will be enjoying dinner at The Post where 15% of Serrano sales will be donated back to Serrano. Please see the Wednesday flyer for more information.
- Serrano STEM Challenge - SchoolWide - 1:30pm
- Spirit Day - wear your Serrano Eagles shirts
A Message from Serrano Foundation:
Looking forward to seeing all of you at the Eat, Shop and Be Merry on Thursday. More information below.
Support the Serrano SLab
Interested in supporting the SLAB?
The SLAB teacher is looking for funding support to increase her program to all those interested. Let's get innovative Eagles!
The Foundations: Eat, Shop and Be Merry
Thursday, Dec. 3rd, 12pm
Ralphs Shopping Center
Supporting shops include:
- The Post/ Rockwells
- Green Pear
- More to Come
Support your Eagles and Enjoy A Night Out
Rocking and Rolling through Villa Park for the Holidays
A little video to make you smile...
STAY TUNED - Things to Come...
- STEM Integration - K-3 Robotics Program
- Technology Flooding the Campus
- Plan for Increased Student Engagement