Animoto for Educators
Creating Videos with Simplicity
Creating Your Educators Account
- Set up a Gmail email account (gmail allows you to create piggy-back accounts)
- Apply for an Educator Account using your gmail address
- Use the link and All Access classroom code to register student accounts
Create Student Accounts
- Using the gmail account you create, copy the classroom code and follow the link to the registration page.
- Use the "+1 method to set up student accounts
- ex: username +firstname.lastname@example.org (no spaces)
- all student account emails will go to your gmail account
2. Choose a password for each account ( I use the same one for each account))
3. Enter student account information as follows:
- First name-Student, Last name- One, Zip code-70601
- Birth date (any date showing age of 13 or older and can be the same for all accounts)
- Enter classroom code
Repeat steps for creating additional student accounts.
Tip for Accounts
Having an Educator's account will allow students to create "Full Length" videos.
If you want to select your own font style and colors with text, create your slide in PowerPoint and save it as a jpeg file.