News from Fourth Grade
May 23 - May 27
Feed My Starving Children Field Trip
This week we will be continuing to work on our energy choice board that has students completing different energy related tasks. We will also be taking our end of unit assessment this week.
Remember students should be recording their 30 minutes of reading every night on their home reading log and turning it in every Friday!
This week we will be wrapping up with decimals and completing our Real World Experience for this unit. We will also be taking our end of unit assessment on Wednesday.
Remember students should be completing their math practice problems during the course of the week on turning them in every Friday!
Weekly Home Expectations
- 30 minutes of reading a night recorded on Home Reading Log
- Weekly math practice (on the back of the Home Reading Log)
- Math facts practice (IXL, xtramath, fashcards, Prodigy, etc.)
IXL Lesson Suggestions:
- Fractions - Fourth Grade Q.6, Q.7, Q.11, Q.16, Q.19, Q.20, R.1, R.7, S.2, S.4
- Fact Practice - Fourth Grade B.1, C.1, D.1, E.1, F.1
- NO SCHOOL - Monday, May 30th
- Last Day of School - Friday, June 3rd
- Returning Student Registration for the 2016-2017 school year is now open!
- Please remember that students are no longer allowed to bring in birthday treats. However, they may bring in a non-food item to share with their classmates on their birthday. There are 20 students in our classroom.