BCS NTouch MSG
Curbside Meals Served Monday, May 18th. Curbside Service next week on Tuesday, May 26th
Curbside meal service will be available at one location, Monday, May 18th from 11 am to 1 pm from Martinsburg South Middle School using 2 lanes of Bulldog Boulevard.
MEDICAL DIETS: If your student has a special medical diet on file, please contact Office of Nutrition by noon on Friday and leave a voicemail at: 304-267-3510 ext 76004.
Please be patient and follow safety and health procedures in place for the welfare of both the recipients and the providers.
· Curbside Meal Pickup is for 1 day only and will include 5 days worth of breakfast and lunches per child.
· When ordering the number of meals needed, please lower the window of your vehicle to protect both you and our volunteers.
· At the curb, a volunteer will signal to you when a family member must step out of the vehicle to personally load food into car.
· Vehicle must be in line by 1 pm.
· Meal kits are available while supplies last and cannot be consumed on-site.
Dr. Patrick K. Murphy, Superintendent of Schools
This is the most current
Berkeley County Schools
Berkeley County Schools, now 19,600 students strong, and growing, boasts a diverse population recognized statewide for great success in academics, the arts and athletics.
This newsletter is a publication of the Berkeley County Schools' Communications Office.