Week of August 17, 2020 - August 21, 2020
Message from Mrs. Reams
This is our first official Sunday Message of the 2020-2021 school year! Although this year will look different, the RES staff is excited and ready to welcome you back and provide amazing instruction for our students beginning Monday, August 24th.
- Office Hours 8:00am-4:30pm - Masks Required
- Teacher Assignments - You will receive a phone call from your child's teacher welcoming you to the 2020-2021 school year this week, prior to Back to School Night
- Back to School Night 4:00-7:00pm outside at RES; meet your teacher, receive important information and receive your iPad for pre-k-3rd and new students. *If you have not officially enrolled, you will not receive an iPad until all of the necessary paperwork is completed. Last name A-H 4:00pm-5:00pm, Last name I-P 5:00pm-6:00pm, Last name Q-Z 6:00-7:00pm - We can't wait to see everyone! Everyone is required to wear masks and practice physical distancing from one another. Thank you for your help keeping all of our roadrunners safe!
- Per Dr. Armstrong's message on Friday, if you did not fill out the survey please call the school on Monday, if you plan to have your children come to RES to access the internet for their virtual learning. If you filled out the survey, no action is needed.
- Supply lists can be accessed here: http://res.goochlandschools.org/2020/08/05/school-supply-lists-5/
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday,
The YMCA will be offering after school care on site at the Goochland Family YMCA until 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday. Transportation will be provided from Goochland, Randolph and Byrd Elementary Schools to the YMCA. For Financial Assistance, please contact email@example.com or call (804) 729-4825. Website: https://www.ymcarichmond.org/
YMCA Member: After School Care: $88 per week
Non-Member: After School Care: $108 per week