Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
UPCOMING DEADLINES & EVENTS
Application Deadlines on Tribe Careers!
- PublicRelay - Marketing Coordinator - Full Time - Deadline 3/27
- Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. - Assistant Product and Business Development Manager - Full Time - Deadline 6/1
- Valeo - Graphic Design Intern - Internship - Deadline 5/31
- Kimley-Horn and Associates - Marketing Intern - Internship - Deadline 5/15
- YOakleyPR - Graphic Design Intern - Internship - Deadline 6/9
- YOakleyPR - Virtual Marketing/Public Relations Intern - Internship - Deadline 6/9
- E3 Solutions - Marketing Intern - Internship - Deadline 4/15
- E3 Solutions - Research and Statistics Intern - Internship - Deadline 4/15
Marketing Competition | People's Choice Voting
All of the entries are on display in Miller Hall from until Sunday the 26th, and everyone is invited to vote on the People’s Choice Award. Voting is open on Thursday the 23rd from 11:15 am to 1:30 pm and Friday the 24th from 12:00 to 1:30 pm. Each person gets one vote.
Please come by this week and check out the entries! Encourage classmates, professors, and friends to vote on the People’s Choice Award.
The & Campaign showcases how students can become career ready, building their NACE competencies, through their everyday college lives. The NACE competencies are the 8 qualities that employers look for in employees in today’s modern work environment. Which competencies do you embody?
. . . . . . . . .
CAREER TIPS & INDUSTRY NEWS
. . . . . . . . .
Dress to Impress
Cohen Career Center’s Dress to Impress program allows students to borrow dry-cleaned suits and professional attire. We only ask you to schedule your pick-up in advance and dry clean your items before they are returned. Read more about the program and browse the closet here.