Got the flu?
The flu a communicable Disease .
- A 100oF or higher fever or feeling feverish (not everyone with the flu has a fever)
- A cough and/or sore throat
- A runny or stuffy nose
- Headaches and/or body aches
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea (most common in children)
The flu is not treatable because it is a virus. Although you can treat the symptoms with over the counter cold and flu medicine.
Stop The Spread
To stop from spreading the flu:1.Wash hands
2. stay home don't go to work or school call it a sick day
3. don't touch food