Associate Accelerated Program- Ivy Tech Community College
Lawrenceburg Riverfront Campus
What Did You Accomplish This Summer?
Ivy Tech ASAP students at Dagaz Acres after completing a 3-hour Team Building Challenge Course. As part of the challenge, students had to lift each other over this 12’ wall without the aid of any apparatus.
Who are the ASAP Students?
The following students began ASAP in the summer and will graduate with an associate degree in 11 months, then transfer to earn their bachelor’s degrees.
Students are listed in alphabetical order with their respective high schools and bachelor degree plans.
· Veronica Archer, South Dearborn ’16, Pre-Law
· Jessica Bischoff, South Dearborn ’16, undecided
· Shai Bishop, East Central ’16, Animal or Environmental Science
· Jordan Busse, East Central ’16, undecided
· Quinn Graves, Batesville ’16, Psychology
· Nicole Gunter, Jac-Cen-Del ’16, Psychology
· Miranda Hartry, Lawrenceburg ’15, Accounting or Business
· Victoria Lindemann, Milan ’16, Biomedical Engineering
· Julia Mullins, Jac-Cen-Del ’16, Psychology or Education
· Andrea Smith, Jac-Cen-Del ’16, Business Administration
· Marcus Spencer, East Central ’16, Psychology
· Cody Sullivan, South Dearborn ’16, Biomedical Engineering
· Megan Terrell, South Dearborn ’16, undecided
· Ashley Wildman, Batesville ’16, Business Administration
· Breeanna Zimmer, Oldenburg ’16, Business Administration
Ivy Tech ASAP Students Complete New Media Plan for Hoosier Hills Literacy League
Celebrating the Completion of Summer Term
Making a Positive Impact on the Community, One Bag of Garbage at a Time
ASAP students on the LL&W barge with the various toys discarded in waterways then picked up by volunteers.
ASAP student Megan Terrell prepares to head back to the Living Lands and Waters barge after a few hours of river sweeping on the Ohio.
ASAP students returning to the Tanners Creek Boat Ramp after a morning of trash clearing.
Joining the Ivy Tech ASAP Cohort this Fall…
· Dominic Witko, East Central ’15, Political Science or International Affairs
Thanks for checking in with ASAP!
Cohort 2 will graduate in May of 2017.
Interested in learning more or nominating a future Ivy Tech ASAP student? Visit www.ivytech.edu/asap or contact Kelly today!