the week of April 20th - 24th
Hi Fischer Families,
We are thinking about you each day! We hope our families are doing well. And we all hope that this week will feel more like Spring!
As a reminder, below is the link for the "One-Stop-Shop" website for remote learning at Fischer. This website has district links, contact links and remote learning links for each teacher.
Parent Group with 360 Youth Services
360 Youth Services is offering a free online education and peer support program for parents and caregivers of middle and high school aged teens who are experiencing difficulties during the current pandemic on Tuesday, April 21st and Thursday, April 23rd.
Here is the flyer for the program.
Just for Fun
Here are National Days for the upcoming week. Enjoy and celebrate each day!
Monday - April 20th:
- Cheddar Fries Day - order out or make your own messy, cheesy, cheese fries!
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day - see a recipe here!
Tuesday - April 21st:
- Chocolate Covered Cashews Day - enjoy a handful or more!
Wednesday - April 22nd:
- Earth Day - this is the official Earth Day website with tons of Digital Earth Day Events
Thursday - April 23rd:
- Cherry Cheesecake Day
- Picnic Day - enjoy a picnic on your front porch, sidewalk, or backyard
- Poem In Your Pocket Day - Memorize a poem or two to share with your family and friends on Social Media using #PoemInYouPocketDay or #PocketPoem.
Friday - April 24th:
- Arbor Day - this may look different this year. This article has different ways for you to celebrate Arbor Day: take a hike, learn about trees online, draw your favorite tree or hug a tree!