Foster Elementary Bulldog Bulletin
May 24, 2022
May 23-25 Book Swap (see info. below)
May 27 Last Day of School, Celebrations of Learning (see schedule below), Early Release at 12:00
All 2021-2022 yearbooks are now sold out.
Summer Reading Fun
MESSAGE FROM NURSE COLLIER
Celebrations of Learning
Intent To Move
NEEDED FOR ANNUAL UPDATE IN AUGUST
The Home Access Center (HAC) provides parents and guardians with an online portal to access their student’s schedule, attendance, class work, progress reports, report cards, and course requests.
For instructions with graphics:
IMPORTANT NOTE: To create a HAC account:
∙ You must be listed with the school as the student’s guardian. (Each guardian of a student may have their own HAC account.)
∙ You must have a current email address on file with your child’s school. If you have no email address listed or if the address listed is incorrect, the system will not be able to send you a link to create the password for your account.
For Spanish speakers, you are able to have your HAC account displayed in Spanish, if you designate Spanish as your language of correspondence during registration.
If you need to be designated as a guardian, change or update your email address, or change your language of correspondence, please contact the school registrar to make these adjustments before proceeding to create a HAC account.
To create your HAC account:
1. From the district web page, click on the Home Access Center button to activate the Login Page.
2. If you have not yet set up your username and password, click the hyperlink to register.
3. Enter your First Name, Last Name, City, and Zip Code then click the Register button. This information must match the guardian information in your student’s enrollment application.
4. If there are multiple students or contacts who have the same information as what you entered, you will be asked to enter your email address. Enter the email address and click Register button.
5. If the system finds a matching record, the Home Access Center User Registration page displays. ∙ Enter a username.
∙ Enter 2 challenge questions and answers that can be used should you forget your login information.
∙ Click the Finish button.
If the username is not already taken, the system automatically sends an email containing a link for you to create a password to the email address that the district has on file for you.
6. Once this step is complete, a confirmation screen appears stating that an email containing a one-time use Access code will be sent to the email address which is on file with the school. If you do not receive this email, contact the registration office to verify that the email address on your student’s contacts page is your correct email address.
7. After clicking the link in the email, either type or cut/paste the Access Code and enter the birthdate of one of your registered students.
8. If the Access Code and birthdate match, you will be directed to a page to specify the password and challenge questions.
9. Respond to your challenge question with the correct answer then click the Continue button.
10. Enter and confirm a password. Passwords are case sensitive. Click the Continue button.
You will be automatically logged into the HAC and will see the Home page Week View containing student’s schedule, attendance, and classwork. The HAC user guide is available as a link on the School Links tab.
Habit 7: Sharpen The Saw
Habit seven is the habit of taking care of your body by eating right, exercising, and getting the right amount of sleep. It's the habit of spending time with family and friends; to learn in lots of ways and lots of places, not just at school. The habit is about taking the time to find meaningful ways to help others. Take the time to renew yourself regularly.
Key concepts to think about: A balanced life, body, brain, heart and soul.
A good way to sharpen the saw is to eat a healthy meal. Think about spending time together as a family, planning, shopping, preparing, and eating the meal together. Enjoy the evening with a family movie night and make sure you go to bed on time so your body gets enough rest.
Summer Meal Info.
2022-2023 EPI School Supply Order
4th Quarter Counseling Newsletter
HUMBLE ISD SUMMER CAMP OPPORTUNITIES
To access menus, pricing information, apply for free or reduced meals, and make online payments.