Physical & Chemical Changes
By Anthony Ferrante
1. Color and Shape
2. Length and Mass
3. Volume and Density (D=M/V)
1. Changing from one state of matter to the next.
(ice melts to liquid-liquid boils to steam)
2. Melting 0 degrees C, and boiling point 100 degrees C.
3. Slicing bread, melting ice, mowing lawn.
1. Flammability (fire burning to ash)
2. Reacts with oxygen (fruit rotting)
3. Heat and light (vitamins can change exposed to light)
4. Electricity (water can be broken down with electricity)