September 11- Hannah Kelch 13- Carolyn Martin 15- Amy Yuhas
knowing that when a team member does push you, they're doing it because they care about the team.
Coming together is a beginning...
Keeping together is progress...
Working together is SUCCESS!
Team Work Makes the Dream Work!
None of us is as smart as all of us...
- 9/8...K and 1 PLC time...Bring your engagement inventory
- Planning Days...Bring 2 running records on students you want to discuss
- Data Meeting...Choose 3 kiddos you are the most concerned about, bring a sampling of different data pieces on each (running record, writing, spelling inventory, etc...
- Monday- NO SCHOOL...ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND!
- Tuesday- Faculty meeting at 7:30 in Room 215 2nd grade Science training in Board Room at CO 8:30-3:00 (I'll catch your team up from the faculty meeting later in the week)
- Wednesday- 3rd grade Science training in Board Room at CO 8:30-3:30
- Thursday- 4th grade Science training in Board Room at CO 8:30-3:30
- Friday- 1st grade planning day
Tuesday- LT meeting at 7:45 (everyone is welcome to attend)
Wednesday- Data Meetings- a final schedule will be sent out on 9/11. Town Hall Meetings.
Friday- ERD- Dismissal at 12:50. 9:00 Morning Assembly. 9:30 Families. PD at Jefferson by grade level or specialty area. Agendas will be sent to you by the person organizing your meeting.