The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 10/18/2020
Make-Up Picture Day is Tuesday, October 20th!
- Students in Cohort A will have photos taken during the school day
- Cohort B and all Virtual students are invited to the building anytime between 1:00pm-3:00. Pictures will be taken outside of the main entrance. No appointment necessary.
Following is the picture form: https://bit.ly/3kJUfnP
We ask that all students have their picture taken. It will be used for the 2020-2021 Yearbook.
To order your child's pictures online, please go to http://kidsatheartphotos.com/ and enter the preorder code: Eisenhower 2020. If you would prefer to order by picture order form, print the form (see above) at home.
Chromebook Distribution for 6th Grade Virtual Students
If your 6th grade student has not yet traded in his/her loaner Chromebook for a new one, please email Mr. Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to do so.
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Please use this link for more information: https://bit.ly/3nSWSGx
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, December 7, 2020 @ 6:30pm via Zoom
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
If your child had free/reduced lunch benefits, you need to reapply each year. Last year's benefits will expire on 10/22/2020, so please reapply if you have not done so already.
Information for 8th Grade Students
- Please visit the FRHSD Magnet Site for all information: https://bit.ly/3jotoO7
Monmouth County Vocational School District-Program Information
- For information on Career Academies in the Monmouth County Vocational School District, please visit - https://www.mcvsd.org/schools/
- For information on admission procedures, please visit https://www.mcvsd.org/admissions/career-academy-admissions/
Mark Your Calendar!
- 10/19 Bus Driver Appreciation Day!
- 10/20 Picture Make-up day. (Cohort A-in school, Cohort B & Virtual 1:00-3:00pm)
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: Board of Education meeting @ 7:30pm via Zoom
- Thursday, November 5, 2020: School Closed
- Friday, November 6, 2020: School Closed
- Monday, December 7, 2020: Virtual PTO Meeting @ 6:30pm via Zoom