For the Week of: Feb. 22 - Feb. 26
Tired of "chomp"utation flashcards? Does your child love technology? Great news! Now, your child can practice his/her "chomp"utation level on the computer. Click the button to go to our newly developed practice website, designed by a SC parent!
Pajama Day - Friday, February 26th
Our class will be having a pajama day on Friday, February 26th, 2016! We will enjoy a day full of learning in our pajamas, and have 30 cozy minutes at the end of the day to read around the room!
Who: All students
What: Pajama Day
When: Friday, February 26th
Where: Room 117 (Miss Swanson’s Room)
Why: to reward an amazing class who always use their Gator G.R.E.A.T.S Traits!
Your child may bring/wear:
· School appropriate pajamas
· Warm enough for the weather (nightgowns should have leggings underneath)
· Slippers (please put slippers in your child’s backpack, and have them wear regular shoes to/from school)
· A small stuffed animal
· A small blanket or pillow
A favorite book or chapter book from home
If your child doesn’t want to wear pajamas to school, he/she is more than welcome to wear “sweats/comfy” clothes as an alternative!
Love, Miss Swanson
Important Reminders to Add to your Calendars!
- February 21 - Spirit Day @ Gymnastics Company from 1-2:30 p.m.
- February 24 - Clowes Hall Field Trip
- February 26 - Pajama Day (Miss Swanson's Class)
- March 1 - PTO Meeting @ 7 p.m.
- March 4 - Gator Gear Spirit Wear Day
- March 10 - Students' Spring Pictures are taken
- March 16 - Spirit Night @ Chicago's Pizza
- March 18 - Spring Fling from 6-8 p.m.
- March 28 - April 8: Spring Intercession
- April 11 - Students' first day back