Summer Camps & Care
Have you child spend his/her SUMMER with us!
SUMMER QUEST - CARE PROGRAM
Full Day & Half Day Options
Our SUMMER QUEST Program allows parents to enroll their kids for one or more weeks of fun and engaging activities, including a selection of camps, academic and other enrichment activities, and indoor and outdoor playtime. Summer Quest will run for 9 weeks and parents can select to enroll from one to 9 weeks.
Use code summer20 to get an Early Bird Discount of $25 off.
We are offering a wide variety of morning and afternoon camps for kids age 5 - 16. These camps include:
Reading, Writing, & Theater/Acting Camps
Coding & Programming Camps
Electronics & Robotics Camps
LEGO & LEGO Engineering
Foreign Languages - Spanish & Chinese
Morning Camps run from 9am -12pm and afternoon camps run from 1pm - 4pm. Full day campers have supervised lunch and playtime between 12pm-1pm.
Visit our Summer Camp Page for descriptions of the camps and more information.
Use code SUMMER20 to get our Early Bird Discount of $25 off.
SUMMER ACADEMICS/SUMMER SCHOOL
- Summer School - Need additional schooling to complete the academic year?
- Summer Classes - Enroll for our once a week or twice a week classes in Math, Reading/Writing, Spanish, Chinese, Typing, etc.
- Summer Tutoring & Exam Prep - One-on-one and small group tutoring in Math, Reading/Writing, Spanish, Exam Prep, etc.
- Fall Readiness - Get a head start on your academics for the Fall 2020 Semester
Call 512.537.7664 for a consultation and/or information on how to register.
Director's Column - Have Your Children Spend Their Summer With Us!
It's almost summertime! Time to start thinking about what to do with your children over the long summer break. For parents needing a full day (or half day) of weekly care during June, July, and/or early August, IQuest provides Summer Quest - a perfect blend of activities to fully entertain and engage your children. With Summer Quest, kids are exposed to a variety of fun activities each day, from arts, crafts, theater performances, music, sports, board games - including chess, and more. Additionally, we provide the children with educational content, including math, reading, handwriting, spelling, and other grade appropriate activities, all done in a fun, participatory way to keep their minds active. One goal of our program is to eliminate "brain drain", which often occurs during the long Summer break. For interested parents/kids, we also provide beginners Spanish once/twice a week. In addition, our full day attendees will be enrolled in a half-day camp, selected from our variety of camps offered each week.
Call us to find out more about this incredible program that is guaranteed to truly engage your child for the Summer. Visit our SUMMERQUEST Page for more information and to register.
- Enrollment Open for Summer Quest & Summer Camps
- Enrollment ongoing for Afterschool Programs, including MindQuest and Classes
- Rolling Admissions for 4Points Academy - Call 512. 991.7950 to join the Academic Journey!
- March 11th and 25th - 4Points Academy Open House
- March 15th - 22nd - Spring Break
- March 25th - Last day for early bird discount on Summer Camps & Summer Quest registration
IQuest is our afterschool program which provides afterschool care, enrichment classes, and tutoring. IQuest also provides summer camps and other special programs for kids in the surrounding neighborhoods of Four Points, Lakeway, & Cedar Park.