My Digital Footprint
By: Francisco Diaz
I used this tool to help with my 20% project.
Blogger helped me talk and reflect on what I have learned and what it means to me.
Twitter helped me find other people with my interests and show my school spirit.
YouTube is a good tool for a digital footprint for many reasons.
- Is shows what you learned to other people
- Allows you to teach other people on what you learned
- It gets your name out into the world
With this tool you can really post anything as long as if you use someones work you properly cite them.
Blogger is a great tool for a digital footprint because
- Gets your name out-You can add a bio, and contact information
- Helps people know you a little bit better
- If your employer searches your name this will pop up
Twitter is an amazing tool because
- Find people with same interests as you
- Post about your work or cause
- Share things that might be able to benefit other people
What Helped Me
What Harmed Me
2. If I would have worked harder on most of my projects then I could have showed a lot more about me