Week of September 14th, 2014
Preschool (Trike-a-thon in gymnasium)
- 9:30-10 Cobos
- 10-10:30 Keener and Richards (AM DP)
- 10:30-11 Sculthorpe (need to adjust due to school photo @ 10:30)
- 1:30-2 Hlade
- 2:15-2:45 Richards (PM DP)
- 2:45-3:15 Money
Kindergarten, First, & Second grades
- 9:15 - 9:40 Proceed outside, begin warm-up and stretches, receive instructions, and prepare for walk/jog
- 9:45- 10:30 Walk/Jog-a-thon
- 10:30 School wide photo on south lawn/field
Lunch - ALL CLASSES follow regular lunch schedule (Staff and volunteer lunch provided by PTO "Hot Box Pizza!!"
Third & Fourth Grades
- 10:30 School-wide photo on south lawn/field
- 1:20-1:55 Proceed outside, begin warm-up and stretches, receive instructions, and prepare for walk/jog
- 2:00-3:00 Walk/Jog-a-thon!!!
Also, please replay the JAT launch video at some point over the next couple of days in order to revisit and pep up the students for the Jog-a-thon. Remember, this is PTO's largest fundraiser of the year, and resources and support for the classroom depends heavily upon the success of the event. Please take time to pump it up! Thanks.
Beginning of Year (BOY) Conferences
Professional Learning Communities
RtI - Response to Instruction
Classroom teachers, please mark your calendar for Friday, September 26th. On this day, we will have floating subs to cover classes so teachers can present data and information regarding students of concern. Each team will be allotted approximately one hour of time to dialogue with the RtI team.
Once again, I will send an email within the next few days with details regarding documentation and other pertinent information.
Walk to School Day - October 8th
Social Affairs Team
Thanks, Amanda and Sarah. Your efforts are appreciated.
Beautification Project/Event - 9/20 @ 9:00-11:00
Enough is enough, already!
Have a great week, team.
Never underestimate the power of your words this week. They have the power to speak life when someone needs to hear it. In addition, they can harm. Choose wisely, as I know you will.