PA Virtual Day of Service
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013 ---RSVP by Jan. 18th!
Join Us As We Make Valentines for the Seniors at Parkhouse!
Get ready to roll up your sleeves and open up your hearts as we make Valentine's Day cards for the Seniors at Parkhouse (Montgomery County Geriatric & Rehabilitation Center).
Meet us at the Norristown Public Library Community Room
Wednesday, Jan. 23rd 2013 at 1:30-3:30pm
1001 Powell St
The following FSCs are hosting this event:
- Kathie Bell
- Danielle Gregory
- Louri Fitzgerald
- Heather Schaffer
Parents RSVP by Jan. 18th!
Please send all RSVP info (#1-5) from your parent school Gmail account to:
FSC Heather Schaffer firstname.lastname@example.org
(FSC who is collecting the RSVPs)
1) Student name, grade, homeroom teacher’s name & assigned FSC
2) Chaperone’s full name
3) Additional people attending (name & age/grade (if child), or name of adult .)
4) Total in Group
5) Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
What to bring?
* A drink and a snack * (avoid bringing items containing nuts for those with severe allergies)
* If you have any extra craft supplies that would be great!
*You can also drop off any Valentine's Day cards that you made at home if you cannot stay to make them with us!
OLS Hours: 2 hours of Language Arts
Reminder for all PA Virtual Events
2: As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PAVCS event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3: For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent or learning coach. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4: If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case the event is cancelled due to weather.
5: All PAVCS events are tobacco free.