Eat Healthy, Live Happy
Kate H, Chaney W, Hollee R
- Stay away from Saturated, Unsaturated and especially Transfat!
- Have a variety of color on your plate!
- Add more vegetables to your day!
- Eat seafood twice a week!
- With protein variety is key!
- Make have your grains whole grains!
Food Pyramid! Eat what you need to eat!
Your BMI (Body Mass Index) is calculated from your height and weight and is a rough estimate of the amount of fat you have in your body. BMI can be used for most men and women, but has a few shortcomings:
- It may overestimate body fat in athletes and those who have a more muscular build
- It may underestimate body fat in older men and women and those who may have lost muscle.
Click this link for a BMI calculator!
Need Healthy Recipes? We have some!