Sept. 4-8, 2017
Spelling & Writing
In Writing, we'll begin our unit on "Capitalization". The students will first take a Capitalization Pretest. Then, we will chart their noticings about where they have seen capital letters used before. Next, we will use the pneumonic, MINTS, to help us remember what words need to be capitalized. This week, we'll focus on the M (months) and I (the pronoun).
- Monday, Sept. 4 - Labor Day (NO SCHOOL)
- Tuesday, Sept. 5 - Parents can begin eating lunch with students.
- Tuesday, Sept. 5 - CiCi's Pizza Night 5-8p.m
- Wednesday, Sept. 6 - Garden Club 4:10-5:30p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 6 - Spanish Club 4:10-5:10p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 7 - Lego Club 8-9a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 7 - Fun Run 11:00-12:15p.m.