Week of February 15-19
- First Day of Registration. Please be mindful of our guests when leading your class to lunch during this busy time.
- Regional Science Fair
- Synergy Assembly and SPOTLIGHT ON YOU presentation by Judy Washington
- 2nd IPR for 3rd 9 weeks
- Cooley Chess Tournament
22 - Kickoff for Spring Fundraiser - All proceeds go to our Technology Account
23 - Team C Lunch
24 - 25 Technology Showcase (Thompson, Lanier, & Weber)
25 - 26 State Beta Convention
27 - Quakenbush/Fralick Wedding
3 - Black History Program @ 8:30 (Orndoff's Class will present to 3rd Grade)
4 - Black History Program @ 8:30 (Thibodeaux's Class will present to 4th Grade)
4 - Last day of Registration for 2016 - 2017 school year
5 - Classroom to 5K at Civic Center
- Don't forget to spread the word about new student registration. Word of mouth is powerful!
- A hard copy of our current school supply list will be placed in your box. Please meet with your grade level team to make updates so we can get accurate quotes to pre-purchase supplies. Final copies are due to Melina by Friday, February 19th.
- We appreciate everyone's effort to close the hallway doors leading outside, and turning off projectors when not in use.
COMMUNITY COFFEE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE LOUNGE
We have an opportunity to have a large community coffee pot and all supplies readily available in our lounge at all times. This would eliminate our wish list of goodies that currently resides on our fridge. We will need a $5 cash commitment monthly from all those that are interested. Please email Melina by Wednesday, February 17 to add your name to the list.