- Students will count out twenty pieces of pasta and twenty marshmallows to start. Please monitor this due to the availability of materials.
- They will place their pieces on a paper plate and begin to design and build a tower of their choice using ONLY the pieces they chose.
- Once their tower is built, they will name it by writing the name on the paper plate, along with their name.
- Take a picture of their masterpiece and email to me at email@example.com
- If time allows, they may add additional pasta and/or marshmallows to their towers.
- Once completed, place finished tower in your classes designated area on the table nearby.
- twenty pieces of pasta
- twenty marshmallows
- paper plate