The Medievil Age
By: Josh Belen & Gabe Salomon
- The King controls all of the Land
- King is also known as the highest Lord
- The government would be called a Monarchy
- He gives land called a Fief to lesser nobles.
- Castles: Used for protection and lodging. What are a keep, a moat, and a drawbridge?
- Nobles were also known as Lesser Lords/Vassal
- They had to give loyalty and service to the king in exchange for their land.
- Role of Priests, Benedictine Rule, Canon Law, Excommunication, Interdict, Friars, and St. Francis of Assisi
- Attitude towards Women, Opportunities for Women, Jews in Medieval Europe