Monday Morning Message
Carlisle Elementary School
June 14, 2015
Relaxation, Reflection and Rejuvenation!
Summer "break" is the time to reflect, relax and recharge! I hope that as you relax and reflect you will think about goals for next year. As you read The Energy Bus, I believe that you will be energized and encouraged!! I want to share the focus/purpose for reading this book.
- We will identify our team's purpose and be dedicated to living it passionately.
- Create a vision/mission for our team and our school.
- Communicate in a way that encourages ALL team members to "get on the bus".
- Enhance productivity by improving communication and increasing the number of positive interactions among our team members.
- Implement real strategies to stay positive in the change, challenge and adversity.
- Deal with "Energy Vampires"on our team and within our organization.
- Build an organizational culture that is irresistible to the best talent in our profession.
CES Building Update
Also, I will be on vacation next week. I am going to do my best to "unplug". If you need something, please contact the office. Please remember summer office hours are 7:30 - 4:30 M-TH.
Summer Time is Fun Time!
Let's Talk Tech
Periscope Camping Video
Don't forget to send tweet to #CESteamawesome if you have something amazing happen during summer PD. We what to keep the hashtag hopping!
Awesome people to follow on Twitter!