NEWS for #701 Belair
December 14 - December 18, 2015
- promote a sense of shared respect and responsibility between home, school and community
- teacher reflection and collaboration will be an essential part of our growth and student achievement
- optimal learning will exist in a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment sustained through School Wide Positive Behavior and CharacterPlus
- teachers will have high expectations for all students and provide them with a learning framework centered on critical thinking, problem solving, self-reflection, communication, collaboration, and real life experiences
Things to Note/Upcoming Events......
Monday, December 14 - Thursday, December 17 - Classroom Diagnostic Testing for grades 3 - 5 in computer lab
Monday, December 14 - Belair Desserts for a Cause - $10/dozen
Tuesday, December 15 - 8:15 Literacy Team Meeting
Wednesday, December 16 - Tier 2 Academic Team - 8:15 AM (location TBA); Scott Out All Day
Friday, December 18 - Team Time - 8:15 AM (No Weekly Assembly)
Student Meetings: Monday - S. Brown - 8:15 and B. Cayou - 8:45; Tuesday - T. Clime - 8:15; Wednesday - C. Munoz - 8:15; Thursday - M. Meyer - 8:15; J. James - 9:15; Friday - Z. Weed - 8:15
AMP Schedule: Monday - Blue; Tuesday - Yellow; Wednesday - Red; Thursday - Blue; and Friday - Yellow
Library/Counseling Schedule: Maroon Week
Morning Duties: 8:30 - 8:45 Gym (Jami); 8:30 - 8:45 Cafeteria (Rachel); 8:30 - 8:45 Car Riders (Charlotte)
Afternoon Gym Duties: Walk, Hall, Yanis, Long, Schmitz, Demspey, and Watson
Happy Birthday: December 14 - Margo Williamson and Amanda Schmitz; and December 15 - Gala Dempsey
Upcoming Culture/Belair Cares Events: Staff Cookie Exchange/Fundraiser - Monday, December 14
Infinite Campus Gradebook MUST be updated by the end of each Tuesday with the previous week's scores/standards recorded.
Data Cycle data to Scott upon beginning/ending each unit for math and writing.
Web page updated by December 31.
Shout out to Cheryl Long for her projector filter clean out in almost the entire school!!!!!!
Let me know if you have a special "shout out" or "high five" you would like shared!
Four Corollary Questions
1. What do we want kids to know and do?
2. How will we know they know or can?
3. What will we do if they cannot?
4. What will we do if they can?