Troop 431 Weekly Newsletter 3/4/20
Hello again, Troop!
Hopefully this email has made its way to you successfully. Let's jump right in!
- Please make sure you stay after for a few minutes to help put up chairs. The more people who stay, the quicker we can put up chairs and the quicker we can all leave.
- Troop 432 is doing their Order of the Arrow elections this Thursday, March 5th and they need scouts to help out. if you are interested, contact Mr. Ficik at email@example.com .
Future Meeting Plans
- Thank you for attending the last meeting, the election was a success!
- Next meeting, March 9th, we will be doing presentations and activities related to fire building with flint and steel! Make sure you come so you are well prepared for our May outing, Wilderness Survival.
- COPE Outing coming up March 20-22, signups are open on Scoutbook!
- March 20th-22nd: COPE
- April 17th-19th: Backpacking and Bee Campout
- May 8th-10th: Wilderness Survival
Thanks for reading!
Yours in Scouting,
Purple Eyed Block Dragon Patrol