the important facts and information on Cabbage
1. when picking cabbage look for those that are bright, almost lime green, red should be maroon, purple color.
2. Feel outside to make sure cabbage is firm to the touch.
3. Pay attention to the leaves should only have a few.
4. Avoid cabbage that has discoloration
5. Know the difference between large and small heads
-Keep whole until use
-Store cabbage in the crisper of your fridge
-Discard the outer leaves before you use your cabbage
Cabbage "Fried Cabbage"
Nutrition Cabbage Provides
Sodium 4% mg