iTech with Edmodo
It's the social learning platform for DCHS. Prepare for a new year!
- Update/setup your Profile. https://support.edmodo.com/home#forums/20806555-set-up-your-student-profile
- Update your account Settings and Notifications. https://support.edmodo.com/home#forums/20898930-edit-your-account-settings-and-notifications
- Withdraw from Groups (classes) that you no longer need. Select the Group first:
- Join the iTech group. Your teacher will give you the code.
- Click on the plus sign in Groups, input the Group Code and Join.
- Use your Backpack. You have unlimited storage!
Add a new folder to your Backpack named Back to School 2013.
Click on Folders, then click on New Folder to create
Navigate to the Dubiski Homepage and copy the link in order to save it in your new folder.
Click on Folders / Back to School folder to open folder. Click on “Add to Folder”, then “Link” and paste the copied url. Make sure http:// only shows up one time in url. Click “Add”.
Return to the Dubiski Homepage and save the 2013 - 2014 Dubiski Dress Code in your new folder too. (The link to the dress code is on the homepage, and also under the Students / Student Resources page.) You will need to save the file to your desktop first, then open the Back to School folder, click on Add to Folder, click on Files/Upload, and navigate to the Dress Code file, then Add.
Click on the iTech group that you joined. Select the Folders link. Download and save the Edmodo Student Code of Conduct to your Desktop. Open it and read it! :-)