by Wesley Whitehead
- Traumatic events (sometimes at early age)
- Heredity or genetics
- Brain chemistry
- Extreme anxiety
- Panic related symptoms (shortness of breath, rapid breathing, irregular heartbeat, sweating, dry mouth, and inability to articulate sentences)
- Medication (although there are many side affects and withdraw symptoms, and medication doesn't usually cure phobias, just a temporary relief/repression.)
- Energy Psychology(yoga, tai chi, energy medicine, etc.)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming(examining you describe your phobia and analyzing your body language to try and find the root cause.)
- Adele - "I'm scared of audiences. I get s***y scared. One show in Amsterdam, I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I've thrown up a couple of times. Once in Brussels, I projectile-vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don't like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot."(The Huffington Post, 2011)
- Megan Fox - "I wouldn't survive an entire run of a play. ... If you mess up, you sort of mess up everyone else's experience as well, and you can't reset. It's frightening." (Rolling Stone, 2012)
- Barbra Streisand - Every single word that comes out of her mouth is in the teleprompter,” an insider told The Huffington Post....."Not just the lyrics to all her songs, but also all the banter between the songs is scripted. It was shocking that when she introduces her son, who comes on stage to sing a duet with his mom, even that is in the teleprompter.”(The Huffington Post, 2012)
“Barbra Streisand.” Huffington Post. Huffington Post, 5 Apr. 2013. Web. 11 Dec. 2014. <http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/290166/slide_290166_2303186_free.jpg>.
“Megan Fox” Huffington Post. Huffington Post, 5 Apr. 2013. Web. 11 Dec 2014.
“Adele” Huffington Post. Huffington Post, 5 Apr. 2013. Web. 11 Dec 2014.