AP Statistics Tutorial Videos
1) Project Instructions
Pick an example -- Know how to solve it.
Pick a tool / app based on how you’re going to demonstrate
Need to show your problem written out? (like a whiteboard)
Need graph paper?
- Storyboard / Plan your video. What you going to show and say in each step?
3) Links to Help info for each app
- iMovie Help section -- https://www.apple.com/support/ios/imovie/
- Educreations Help section -- https://www.educreations.com/faq/
- ShowMe Help section -- http://www.showme.com/faq
- IPEVO video tutorials -- https://ipevoinc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/200741554-Whiteboard-App
4) Need music?
We recommend using Soundzabound for music. Soundzabound is a legal, free sound of background music that FISD already pays for.
- To log in from home, a Chromebook, or iPad use "libertyhigh" and "soundz"
Go here for additional info and suggestions for where to find legal music to use in your projects.
5) How to Turn In your Project
- It may be in your device's Photo Library. Or it may be saved in the app's library / account.
2) If using iMovie or IPEVO, upload your video from the device to your FISD Google Drive or FISD Youtube account.
- Make sure the settings are either "View Only with the Link" or "Unlisted"
- Copy that video URL link
3) If using EduCreations:
- Click on the finished video from the "Lessons" page
- Click on the square/up-arrow in the top-right corner --> Click "Copy Link"
4) If using ShowMe:
- Click on the Settings gear icon in the top-right corner of the finished video from the "My ShowMes" tab
- Click on the "Share" button in the bottom-right corner
- Choose "Open in Safari"
- After it opens in Safari, click on the square/up-arrow in the top-right corner --> Click "Copy Link"
5) Click here to your teacher's Google Form and PASTE the copied URL / link to your video.