Be Coffee Obessessed, Not Stressed
Dedicated to Joanna Zepeda
- To be stress free means that one is at peace.
- Having no stress is important for myself as it enables me to keep doing everyday activities without harship. It also means that I have limited to no worries about anything.
- A long term goal I have set for myself is to graduate from a four year university and then enter medical school.
- Take care of myself
- Learn to relax
- Change my attitude
- Manage my time
My Stressors (chapter 1)
- Hectic schedule
- Not having enough time
- Personal injury
- Change with whether it be school, home, etc
How I Take Care of Myslef (chapter 2)
- My favorite exercises include running, playing sports, and riding a bike around my community.
- One of my favorite dreams comes from when I was a child. It started off when I entered Candy Land, which was my favorite board game at the time, and there I met my cousin. We then made our way through the land and met all the characters while eating the candy.
- My favorite healthy meal would be a pasta my mom makes occasionally. It includes pasta, grilled chicken, broccoli, tomato, and spinach.
Learn to Relax (chapter 3)
Things I do to release stress...
- Listen to music
- Drink coffee or tea
- Take a break and go outside
- Take a nap
- Watch my favorite TV show
- Go for a walk
- Call a friend
- Go to the store such as the mall
- Watch funny Youtube videos
- Practice softball
- Clean and organize my room
- Cook and or bake
- Watch a movie
- Get together with my cousins
Change your Attitude (chapter 4)
- Five things that I like about myself include my will to try and do my best, my determination, my ability to have patience, my ability to work well with others, and my willingness to help others.
- A time that I overcome a challenge and felt good about it afterwards would be in school. Before freshman year I had trouble presenting in front of a class as I was more of the quiet type and so, I became nervous when it came to be my turn. With practice and doing multiple presentations I became more comfortable talking in front of others and now I can present an essay, poster, or any assignment with ease.
Manage your Time (chapter 5)
Five ways that I can manage my time more effectively would be by...
- focusing on the importance of each thing
- turning off notifications such as those on social media
- staying away from the TV
- organizing my priorities
- learning when to say "yes" and when to say "no"
Laughter (chapter 6)
Things that make me laugh are...
- people falling down
- misheard lyrics
- bad lip reading
- people with unique laughs
- weird people at Walmart
"NFL 2015" — A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL
KNOCK KNOCK JOKE
-Old lady, who?
-I didn't know you could yodel!
So if you're stressed, kick it to the curb. You can do it!!!!!!
Shia LaBeouf - Just Do it! (Auto-tuned)