Mr. Pinang's 4th Grade News
All the newest event happening now!
About Mr. Pinang
Technology is the key to success!
Good evening parents,
We are introducing computer and software games to student in the classroom. In class
today, we interact and work with a game based on Math call “Shapes”. The importance of this game is to help student identify the important shapes of the world. We are combining the power of education with the advance of technology to help our student achieve unparalleled level of intellect.
Mr. Pinang's Classroom Policies.
- We will treat all students and teachers with respect.
- We will clean up after each workstation.
- We will speak with proper manner.
- No chewing gum is allowed.
- There will be absolutely no bullying.
- We will not tolerate fighting.
- On October 30, 2015 students will take a school field trip to the Houston Zoo!
- On November 22, 2015, students will have a chance to join after school gamer's club!
- On December 23, 2015, students will participate in secret Santa!
- On January 10, 2016, students will elect teacher of the year for their grade!
Boys and Girls Summer Basketball Camp!
This upcoming summer, we are offering a summer basketball camp for all grade levels. We encourage you to support your child's decision to join. In our summer camp, we do not mainly focus on the basics and fundamental of basketball, but will teach students the principle of life. Our summer camp will teach students about teamwork, motivation, dedication, and determination. All the right life keys, while having an unforgettable experience! Registration will begin on April 30, 2016. We hope to see you there!