Oak Farm Montessori School
Community Memo - December 4, 2015
Dates to Note:
Saturday, December 5:
- Elementary Winter Craft Workshop - Arts Center 10:00 - 12:00 (this class is full!)
Monday, December 7:
- Upper Basketball Team - practice 4:15-6:00
- Middle School Basketball Team - Game @ St. John Lutheran 4:15
- Basketball Game UE TEAM ONLY @ Central Christian School 5:00
- No Basketball Practice
Thursday, December 10:
- Final session of Chess Club
- Deadline for Scrip Order (will be ready by December 16)
- 11:45 Early Dismissal - Faculty InService
Sunday, December 13:
- Oak Farm Connects - remember to RSVP, please!
Oak Farm Connects
Mix & mingle this holiday season with fellow Oak Farm parents & faculty!
Kevin & Nicole Lowe are hosting a holiday open house! This parent only evening will be filled with music, appetizers, drinks and the beginning of new friendships. Join new and old friends in a relxing atmosphere, while taking a break from the holiday bustle!
Jingle on over anytime during the event!
Please RSVP through evite that was sent earlier - or call the school directly
If you are interested in this job, please email Macy ASAP!
Oak Farm Apparel - COMING SOON!
Thank you, Kelly & Nan for organizing this!
Buy Your Yearbook NOW!
Yearbooks are onsale - $25 per copy! These are only available through the publisher's website: https://yearbookforever.com/#
These could make a great stocking stuffer for your child - contact Macy if you need a "gift card" once you place your order, she will email you something to print off and wrap!
The holiday season is in full swing and so is the Tall Oak Gala Planning Committee!
Although the Gala is three months away, we are busy planning! One important item on our to do list is to secure auction items and sponsorships. If you or your business would be interested in sponsoring the Gala or donating an item for the auction, please let us know by contacting Kim Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org