McAnally Band Weekly News
- Welcome to the McAnally Band Newsletter!
- All Wind Instruments have access to smartmusic that the Band Boosters purchased for us!
- All students have assignments that they should be logging in daily and completing. Ask them to show you how it works!
- Students should be working on music theory and note identification Daily. They can access it at www.mcanallyband.com. The more they review the material at home the quicker they will learn in class!
- Information for private lessons can be found at www.mcanallyband.com
- Charms practice record grades are LIVE. Students should be logging in 150 minutes starting the week of 10/18. The link to Charms is a www.mcanallyband.com
- If a student forgot to enter their practice time by the Sunday deadline they can fill out the late practice link at www.mcanallyband.com to receive credit.
- December 6th - Winter Concert - Details on Charms Calendar.
- Band Booster Zoom Meeting December 13th - Details on Charms Calendar
Suggestions for At Home Work
Students should be practicing nightly. If you are not hearing nightly band practice your student is falling behind in band. Nightly practice should include playing exercises assigned by their teacher, Note ID, scales, any music, and Rhythm Rockers. Student should be utilizing their metronome/tuner or smartmusic while practicing set at 80-85 BPM.