Spur-i Pepper Class News
Week of September 22nd
Library on Monday!
Picture Day is Coming!
- Writing: We will work on developing structures in our writing to guide our audience through our writing.
- Social Studies: We will construct and interpret maps, and begin our study of Texas Regions.
- Reading: We will continue learning and talking about characters and their traits as well as comparing characters across books we read in class. This will continue this week, as well. I am working on finishing up beginning of year DRAs on everybody.
- Math: This week we will be deepening our understanding of multiplicative comparisons. What exactly does it mean to say something is 2 times as long, tall, far, etc as something else.
- Science: It's all about electricity this week! We will be using electricity to light bulbs, make motors run, and building circuits that incorporate all those elements!
Bring your own device
I'd like to send out a Scholastic Book Club order, and would like help assembling the packets.
AND I have a TON of lamination that needs to be cut!
If you are interested in ANY of these awesome jobs, let me know!! :)
9/29 PTA General Meeting @ 8am & 6pm
9/30 Picture Day
10/24 Fall Fest!! 5-8pm
10/27 Staff Development No School!
To receive the PTA’s weekly Monday Memo:
To register for RPE’s Student Directory:
To purchase spirit gear, Write a Check or contribute to the Excellence Fund:
Follow our Class on Twitter!
If you do not have a Twitter account you can still follow us via text!
Send Follow @torresteaches to 40404