All you need to know
Knowledge: What is the asexual-sexual spectrum?
Understanding: Why is puberty necessary?
Puberty is needed because it is what makes it possible for the human to reproduce. In females, the main change is the release of ova, meaning the female is now fertile. In males, the main change is the production of semen, as the male can now impregnate others. This, combined with other changes (like getting taller), are what make a child become an adult.
(Photo credit: http://www.friendshipcircle.org/blog/)
Analyze: Why are sexually transmitted infections still prevalent?
(Photo credit: http://www.cdc.gov/std/products/infographics.htm)
Apply: How does pregnancy affect a relationship?
Evaluate: Abortion Options: Good or Bad?
- Ensures all pregnancies are planned
- Saves lives via embryonic stem cell research, which uses human embryos
- Stops unwanted stress and issues
- Kill humans- unborn babies are still alive
- Possibility of not working
- Diverts nature from its true course- people are meant to have babies
Apply: How are lust, love, and infatuation different from each other?
(Photo credit: http://worthofmouth.co.uk/2016/03/06/loveandlust/)
(Photo credit: http://mobile.twitter.com/quotes/status/551981645113589761)