The Coliseum Update
In This Update:
2. Transition Workshop for Tri Challengers Wed the 23rd
3. Try A Tempo Run to Increase Speed & Endurance
4. 3 Ways to Safely Run in a Heatwave
5. 9 Guilt Free Pasta Recipes
6. Run Team Update from Adam
7. Tuesday's Thought
- Games of 2's, 3's, or 4's, depending on how many show
- Sign-up sheet will be posted outside the court for the next game
- Games to 15- win by 2
- Other rules will be posted outside the court
- Let's burn some calories and have some fun!
Transition Workshop: TRI THIS!
Jim Rainey from GA Multisports will be joining us as well. His company is the event management company hosting the event we are participating in, the sprint triathlon @ Lake Lanier in September. For additional info, check out the link below.
Wednesday the 23rd, 12-1pm, Conference Rooms 1B & 1C. Bring it!
Go ahead and register, discount code is JACDIS14 for the first 40 entries!
Run Team Update from Adam Vinson
Good afternoon! We have a couple of races coming up here in the next few weeks and would love to get some Jackson participation!
The first is the Predisan Run on Labor Day (Monday morning, 9/1). I have ran this race as have numerous other Jackson associates. If you are looking to get some good race experience it is a fun and very flat 5k. Proceeds will go to benefit our charity work in Honduras, so it is a great cause. If you are in town that morning, please come on out. The “Old Soldiers Day Race” is coming up and is a 10k and 5k in Alpharetta, on August 2nd. This is off Old Milton Parkway and starts at Will’s Park for those interested.
Any runners interested in doing the PAL course Wednesday night can meet me at 6:00pm in the Coliseum. If you want to get a run it, I’d love for you to join me!
~ Julie Andrews