Media Literacy Final Project
1) You can connect with friends and family from far away
2) Allows you to see what others are doing instantly
Disadvantages of sharing online:
1) People can create fake profiles using your pictures
2) Allows burglars to see when you aren't home if you constantly talk about what you're doing.
3 pieces of information that should be kept private online:
2) Personal information such as social security
3) Passwords to accounts
A negative online post or message can cause major harm on someone's reputation. If the information gets released from a personal message others can use this as ammunition to make fun of you and furthermore, destroy your reputation.
Cyberbullying usually starts with one message or post. Someone then decides to make fun of the person or share their personal information online with everyone else. This can cause a lot of emotional pain and agony because everyone may now know something that you intended for only the person you told to know.
The victim can de-escalate the situation easily by telling a teacher or respected adult and immediately going to the authorities.
Both of these advertisements are targeting cell phone users. This advertisement is attempting to get you to use their roadside assistance company on your iPhone.
Don't text and drive
This ad is trying to keep you from distracted driving. Do not talk or text and drive. This ad is downing phones while the other is supporting the use of cell phones.