Tuesday, November 17th, 2015
Dear FMS Families,
Today, Mr. Kerr and I were called to Taco Bell after school with behavior issues from our students. If we have future issues, our students will not be welcome there without a parent or guardian. Thank you in advance for talking with your child if he/she goes there after school.
On a positive note, our students are going above and beyond with positive behavior! Last week we had an all-time high of 122 positive referrals. Awesome job, FMS!
Have a great rest of the week!
What's Happening at FMS
- Thursday, November 19th: We will take the mental health survey during 5th period. Information has been sent home electronically and in paper form.
- Broadcasting Club after school Thursday
- 7/8th Girls and Boys Basketball Thursday see calendar for additional basketball information
- NO SCHOOL Wednesday, November 25th-Friday, November 27th for Thanksgiving Break
Welcome New Staff!
We have added a few new faces to our building this month. Please join me in welcoming the following staff members:
- Ms. Christina Groves in our health room
- Mr. Craig Chapman as our art teacher
Also, we want to wish Mrs. LaGene Gray the best as she will be leaving due to medical concerns after Thanksgiving. We will be interviewing for a new 6th grade ELA teacher in the next two weeks. Thank you Mrs. Gray for your years of service to our district!
FMS Family Night
Friday, Dec. 11th, 7-9pm
403 East 10th Street
Dessert and Speaker on Media Literacy and Safety for our Families in the Gym!
Free babysitting provided for 4 years to 5th grade!
More details coming next week. Can't wait for this special event!