CPR & 1st Aid
Raven Correspondence School, Anchorage Office
CPR & 1st Aid Certification
Tuesday, Oct. 20th, 10am-2:30pm
341 West Tudor Road
Bring: A sack lunch.
Grades: Grades 7+ - no exceptions will be made for younger students.
Parents: If space permits, parents are welcome to take the workshop, but would need pay for the fees out of pocket.
Cost: $120 - Students may use allotment funds.
1st Aid Content
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
1. CPR: Adult, Child & Infant
- Checking for responsiveness
- Finding landmarks
- Compression depth and speed
- Proper breathing techniques
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Placement
- AED Shocking Protocol
2. Choking: Adult, Child & Infant
- Recognizing the Need
- Hand Placement and Proper Technique
- Conscious and Unconscious
RSVPs are enabled for this event.