by My Lai
How was my experience in my photojournalism class?
This is Miranda Kerr's picture which i have Photoshop. I use bevels & emboss to create the color, Stroke and Inner Shadow to make the depth and focus on her beautiful face. Last i use Outer Glow for the layer outside. It looks great <3
She is another great model. I made Black and White effect with her picture and add more brightness to it.
I changed the brightness and the contrast of the picture through Photoshop. I also adjust the color of the sky to make it deeper and had the opposite to the left side.
LAW AND ETHICS: NPPA Code of Ethics
=> Your photos must be truthful, exactly and tell the hold story which you are trying to present.
6. Editing should maintain the integrity of the photographic images' content and context. Do not manipulate images or add or alter sound in any way that can mislead viewers or misrepresent subjects,
=> When you edit, you should keep the accuracy and truth of the photo, accept what it truly means under no circumstances. And you can't add or fix photo in the way that can change the meaning of photo, and spread lies about it.
10. Do not intentionally sabotage the effort of other journalists.
=> You can't damage or destroy any pictures, subjects of other journalists, even if they are your enemies.
My research on Tim Hetherington!!!
Name: Timothy Alister Telemachus "Tim" Hetherington.
Date of birth: 5 December 1970 - 20 April 2011.
He is a British photojournalist.
He produced books, films and other work that ranged from multi-screen installations, to fly-poster exhibitions.
He was also a regularly contributor to Vanity Fair.
He was best know for the documentary film Restrepo (2010)
Won for various awards including World Press Photo of the year (2007)
He took photo about homeless shelters, demonstrations, doctor's strikes, boxing gyms, celebrities, etc.
He was not fond of his celebrities assighments because they weren't so serious stories to him.
Sebastian Junger's documentary film "Which way is the front line from here? The life and time of Tim Hetherington" (2013) is a tribute to Hetherington.
He was killed by shrapnel from either a mortar shell or and RPG fired by Libian,
Camera Operations - How to manipulate 5 parts of a camera
* Power on/off
- Switch the ON/OFF button to the left to turn on the power of the camera.
- Turn it back to the right to turn it off.
+ Turn on your camera.
+ Look at the menu bottom, find the one has an icon of a flower and press the left side.
+ Press the right side once for macro mode, press it twice for super-macro mode.
* Battery Placement
- The battery placement is at the bottom of the camera. You switch the button down to the right to open it.
- There are 4 places for you to put 4 batteries in.
* SD card inspection.
- Open the battery placement, find the small place at the top of it.
- Put your SD card in.
- To take it out, push the SD card.
* Zoom in/out
- Turn on the camera.
- Find the white button at the front of the camera.
- Turn the switch part to right to zoom in the subjects, and turn it left to zoom out.