Third Six Weeks
17- 3rd-5th Teacher Data Binders Due
17- Student Profile Folders Due
18-end of 3rd 6 weeks marking period
1. Create a culture of student excellence by implementing high expectations for student behavior and academic success.
2. focus on developing quality instruction in all content areas by aligning instruction to state standards.
3. Focus on Data Driven instruction to increase student performance on State, District, and Common Assessments.
4. Create a positive community culture by developing relationships with parents, volunteers, and the community.
1.Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
2. Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
3. There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
4. With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
5. Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Math in Action
Comparing and ordering fractions using register tape
5E Instructional Model
20- Mr. Stoker
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Thank you Amazing Star Teachers for sharing your talents and serving our students each and every day!