Homecoming dance tickets on sale!
Events for the week:
- Tuesday 10/10 - Royal Assembly and King and Queen voting
- Thursday 10/12 - Girl's City Championship game at Lower.com field at 5:30pm
- Thursday 10/12 - Homecoming football parade festivities begin at 6:15pm
- Friday - 10/13 - Homecoming dance at 7:00pm
In order to participate in many of these activities, students will need to be on track, without serious discipline and have their internship hours submitted to Mrs. Barksdale. Academics are the main priority for our Centennial Stars. Students with 3 or more F's and who have not completed internship requirements will not be able to attend the homecoming dance. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Clausen (email@example.com) or Mrs. Fields (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Internship Hours Requirements:
Freshman - 10 hours
Sophomores - 30 hours
Junior - 60 hours
Seniors - 90 hours
Girl's Soccer competes in City Championship Game
We are so excited that our girls will be competing in the city championship game again this year against Whetstone. Come out and cheer on your lady Stars! Do you need a ride? Sign up to ride the bus from Centennial to Lower.com filed. Come back and root on your football team as they take on East High School.
Mrs. Porta is offering a special for students to attend the football game for free if they purchase a ticket to the soccer game and ride the bus.
Sports Events this Week
Academic & Graduation Information
Everything You Need To Know About Staying On Track To Graduate
Step 1: Successfully earn credit for 21 courses (4 math, 4 English, 3 Social Studies, 3 Science, 1 Fine Arts, 1 Technology, 1 Adv. SS or Sci, .5 PE, .5 health, 3 general electives) plus 1 credit for 120 internship hours.
Step 2: Demonstrate Competency: By earning certain scores on state or national tests.
Step 3: Show Readiness by earning seals that exemplify your student's expertise in at least 2 academic areas out of a possible of 12.
Contact your school counselor today.
Health News from the Nurse & District
Stay Healthy with Flu and COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics!
We have some really good news for you! Did you know that vaccines can help keep you healthy and protected from getting sick? There is a special clinic happening at your student’s school where they can get vaccines for both flu and/or COVID-19. And guess what? These vaccines are absolutely FREE for everyone at the school in grades K-12, including the teachers and staff.
Register online at: bit.ly/CbusVaxConsent or pick up a paper copy of the consent form in the main office. You can request a form be sent home with your student by contacting Nurse Blair at (614)365-6611 or email@example.com.
Here's what you can expect at the vaccine clinic:
· Getting Vaccinated: The nurses at the clinic are trained to give your student the vaccines they need. It's quick and doesn't hurt too much!
• Learning about Vaccines: If you have any questions, don't worry! The nurses will be happy to answer them and explain why vaccines are important. They keep us safe and healthy!
• Free Vaccines: You don't have to worry about paying any money because all the vaccines at the clinic are completely free. It doesn't matter how much money you have, everyone can get vaccinated.
• Easy to Reach: The clinic will be at school, so your student won't have to go very far. We want it to be easy for everyone at school to go- they won’t miss any school activities.
• Your Privacy Matters: Your student's information is private and safe. The people at the clinic will not share it, and nobody else will know about their health information.
The goal of the vaccine clinic is to keep you and everyone at your school healthy and safe. By getting vaccinated, your student can protect themselves from getting sick with the flu and COVID-19, which are serious diseases.
To get the most up-to-date information about the vaccine clinic at the school, you can ask the school nurse or call (614) 645-9653.
So, let's not wait! Make sure to sign up your student for the vaccine clinic, get vaccinated, and stay healthy!
Thursday, October 5th (afternoon only)
Return completed paper consent by Tuesday, September 26th
Register online by scanning the QR code or at: bit.ly/CbusVaxConsent
Centennial High School - Contact Information
Assistant Principal: Kay Fields-Battle (Freshman & Seniors)
Assistant Principal: Adam Clausen (Sophomores & Juniors)