at Mary Martin Elementary
100 Books Club for Kinder and 1st Graders
200 Books Club for 2nd and 3rd Graders
Million Word Challenge for 4th and 5th Graders
This is for our 4th - 6th Graders and here are the rules:
1. List the books you read on the reading log.
2. Read at least 3750 pages. The reader who reads the most pages, wins the Challenge.
4. Books must be mostly text – picture books, magazines, and graphic novels (comics) may not be counted for the Challenge.
5. When you have completed the log, add up the total pages read. Use a calculator, have a friend double-check your addition, and write the total in the box at the top of the log.
6. Return the reading log to Mrs. Coffman in the library and pick up another reading log.
7. Challenge ends April 27.