Save the Date!
Spokane Zombie Scavenger Hunt
First Easter, then the Zombie APOCALYPSE
Can you survive a zombie attack?
Meet at Dave and Heidi’s’ apartment in downtown Spokane at 7:00pm. When you arrive you will be arranged into teams, given a rule sheet, and your first scavenger hunt clue.
Once upon a time, there were zombies that infested Spokane. Everywhere was confusion, mad drunkenness, and audacious deeds causing slight apprehension (think foreshadowing here). On April 16th, the zombies return. You must put a stop to this madness by searching for clues to figure out how to banish the zombies from Spokane forever.
Clues are hidden throughout Spokane and it is up to you and your team to find, collect, and figure out what they mean.
Along the way, the zombies will attack you and force you to do some crazy stuff.
(no kids allowed, so book a sitter now)
Spokane Zombie Scavenger Hunt 2016
Saturday, April 16th 2016 at 7pm
Dave & Heidi's Place Downtown
Rules and Equiptment Needed
- Don’t break any laws.
- Don’t get hurt.
- Once you are a zombie, you must stay a zombie--unless you get cured.
- Zombie cures typically require your entire group to participate in a specific ritual.
- Zombie acts must be witnessed. A witness is someone who is not on your team such as a stranger, a member from another team, or Heidi and Teri.
- Good personality and a sense of humor
- Charged smart phone
- Bicycle lock -see Figure: a
- Head lamp
- Reflective gear would be a good idea.