MAKE IT MATTER!
EAST REGION SALES & MARKETING E-NEWSLETTER
From the Marketing Desk
- 3- RAOTMs for the East kicked-off this week: Pittsburgh, Wilmington & Buffalo.
- 4 - NA Marketing outbound campaigns are currently underway: OEM, Oil & Gas, Safety and Modernization. All leads will be telequalified by our Sales Development Leader, Catherine Mathisen before showing up in in Dynamics for Sales Qualification.
- 39 - Customers attended yesterday's Asset Centre Webinar, leading to 17 qualified leads for follow-up in Dynamics. All leads will be telequalified by Catherine.
- Construction of our East Region FY16 Commercial Calendar is in full swing >>> https://rockwellautomation.sharepoint.com/teams/AS/EasternRegionSP/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/Lists/EASTERN%20REGION%20COMMERCIAL%20CALENDAR
Meet the Eastern Region Field Marketing Team
5 WAYS TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A BOOST
- CHECK DYNAMICS: ONGOING, DIRECT TO CUSTOMER MARKETING CAMPAIGNS, THE PERPETUAL CAPTURING OF CUSTOMER DATA FROM DIGITAL TACTICS SUCH AS "GATED CONTENT" ON OUR HOMEPAGE & THE STEADY STREAM OF INDUSTRY EVENTS AROUND THE NA, MAKES DYNAMICS A CONSTANT SOURCE OF LEADS.
- HOST A WEBINAR IN A STRUGGLING PRODUCT OR GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
- WRITE A BLOG FOR NA MARKETING & REQUEST DIGITAL SUPPORT OF IT
- RUN A LOCAL EVENT & ENGAGE YOUR DESIGNATED FMS FOR WAYS TO MAXIMIZE & OPTIMIZE ATTENDANCE
- GET CREATIVE! IF OLD TECHNIQUES AREN'T EFFECTIVE, TRY SOMETHING NEW LIKE HOSTING AN IT/OT EVENT, USING LINKEDIN TO REACH OUT TO NEW CONTACTS AT OLD ACCOUNTS OR REQUESTING ANALYTIC DATA TO NARROW IN ON A GAP TO PURSUE.
Eastern Region Customer Webinar - Safety Regulations & Standards
Tuesday, Feb. 2nd, 2-3pm
This is an online event.
This session covers standards and legislation with an emphasis on identifying applicable standards. You will see how good design can help you meet the requirments of several standards at once. You will learn:
What machine safety standards are, where they come from , which ones apply to you and how to find them
Basic requirements for Safety in the US (ie OSHA req)
How to apply consensus standards to comply with the requirements
Eastern Region Customer Webinar - Safety Strategies: Assessments, Proactive Measures and Conceptual Design
Tuesday, Feb. 23rd, 11am-12pm
This is an online event.
This session covers safety strategy, including basic requirements for risk assessments and safeguard selection, and offers a comparison of different engineering controls. We'll take your customer through an example where several options will be explored. They will learn:
- Basic decision making about safe guarding
- The relationship between risk level and circuit performance
- Mitigation hierarchy
- Basic electrical/electronic protective measures