Pitt community college
- 4,900 full time
-3,700 part time
So for my two years, I would paying about 4,608.00
They have other sports, not varsity, just club wise.
Pitt has a strong Student Government.
They also have an Army ROTC.
This is the president of Pitt's SGA.
This is the club volley ball team.
This is a couple of candidates from Pitt's ROTC.
My area of study.
Possible Career Choice- Being My Own Boss!!!
The Connection ?
When getting this degree it will teach me the following..
* Finance/Economics - how to maximize $$$, reduce losses, and manage money/capital
* Human Resource - managing people effectively, hiring the right kinds of people and firing the dolts
* Marketing - penetrate markets, sell useful/less stuff to just about anyone, guage market share with competitors
* Operations Management - optimize business functions and create efficient processes
* Information Systems - data is integral in business, I.S. people learn to manage, utilize, and integrate technology in its business
* Accounting - the IRS/SEC requires it
* Law (there are classes on business law, but usually not as a “Business Law” major) - litigation and ethics
Learning all these things, will help me manage my business the correct way and to become a successful entrepreneur.