The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 4/15/2018
Rebecca Aguayo, Grade 7, has been accepted into Tech Trek 2018 STEM Camp! Congratulations!
That feeling when your favorite poem wins the March Madness Poetry Tournament!
Eco Club preparing for Earth Day!
Get Your Back in Black n' Gold Merch!
Family Reading Night @ DDE
Mark Your Calendar
- Wednesday, April 18: Open Mic Night @ 6:00pm in the STEAM Center: http://bit.ly/2nYQOir
- April 30-May 7: PARCC Testing - All Grades
- Tuesday, May 8: NJASK Science Testing - 8th Grade
- Wednesday, May 9: PTO Meeting @ 7:00pm in the STEAM Center
- Thursday, May 17: Back in Black n' Gold Concert
- Friday, June 1: 8th Grade Dance
- Wednesday, June 20: Early Dismissal
- Wednesday, June 20: 8th Grade Graduation @ 3:00pm @ West Freehold School
- Thursday, June 21: Early Dismissal
- Friday, June 22: Early Dismissal and Last Day of School!
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Our next PTO meeting is Wednesday, May 9, 2018 @ 7:00pm in the STEAM Center.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- PTO questions? email@example.com
Important Information for 8th Graders
- Attached please find an important letter for 8th grade families regarding the New Jersey Student Learning Assessment for Science: https://bit.ly/2EDqC27
- If you haven't done so already, please order your graduation gown through Jostens by calling 215-542-8170. If you haven't ordered a graduation gown because you are planning on using a sibling gown from the past two years, you may still purchase a tassel as a keepsake. If you have any questions, please email Traci Ambrose at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Picture forms went home last week for 8th grade graduation pictures (these are optional)! Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and Thursday, April 26, 2018. On both days, pictures will be taken from 4:00pm-8:00pm in the STEAM Center.
Save the Date: 3rd Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction!
Thank you for your support!
Our Place 2 Play
The Our Place 2 Play Committee wanted to sincerely thank you for your participation and support of the BRAINWASH Event last night. We hope you all had a great time with your families. Congratulations to Marshall Errickson School who brought home the trophy! They will come back next year to defend their title. We hope all of the schools will fight to take it from them. We would love to bring you more community events where all of the schools in the Freehold Township District can get together for a great cause and a lot of fun!!
Our goal was to bring our community together while spreading awareness about Our Place 2 Play. The mission to build ALL inclusive playgrounds so that ALL of our children can play together regardless of ability should be embraced by every community. We are proud that the Freehold Community actively supports our mission.
If you have any questions about the Brainwash Event or Our Place 2 Play, please contact Debbie Campbell at email@example.com.
Debbie Campbell & Kerry Vendittoli
Our Place 2 Play Co-Presidents