Registration is now open!
Taking you one step further on your Jewish journey
LIMMUD: A Day Long Festival of Jewish Learning
- Learning. More than 60 programs, lectures, discussions and hands-on-experiences from which to choose. There is something for everyone.
- Respect. There are a broad range of ideas, beliefs & practices in the Jewish community; people with formal affiliations and those without. We believe we can learn together and even disagree, without being disagreeable;
- Diverse. We strive to be cross-communal and cross generational. There is a "Little Limmud" just for children and an amazing array of options for everyone else;
- Non-polemical. We don't endorse or promote any particular religious, secular or political position. Wherever you stand on issues you will be welcome at Limmud;
- Volunteers: Everyone involved with Limmud is a volunteer; from organizers to presenters. We encourage you to join the team!
- International: Limmud started in England in 1980 and is now found in over 30 countries!