Education & Families Of Medieval
By: Scott Steiner, And Collin Hudson
Education Of Medieval Times
- The basic education that was thought was the Seven Liberal Arts.
- The number 0 did not exists.
- Children also got educated by their parents.
- Girls would usually spend their time cooking.
- The skills learned help benefit their lives in the future.
- Only some boys could go to school.
- Education was only open to the sons of a high class.
- Used quills and parchment to write but it was expensive.
Families Of Medieval Times
- Peoples fates were decided at a young age.
- The oldest son took over the fathers positions.
- Marriage was decided by the parents.
- They often got groceries cooked cleaned made there beds, and gardened.
- Younger brother slave or solider if he does not live older brother.
- Women had little rights.